SMART EXPOS & FAIRS (INDIA) PVT. LTD., (SEFIPL) has outstanding expertise and experience in organizing B2B expos and marketing initiatives in India for the last 11 years.
The major strengths of SEFIPL are understanding the exhibitors expectations and bring in the right target audience to offer enhanced business opportunities. The foot falls are good, the quality is perfect and the outcomes are satisfactory.
We handle everything for you:
- In your language and
- Competently due to long-standing experience in national and international trade fairs
- Sales – via a targeted audience of qualified buyers at specialized industry events who have come to see you.
- The warmth of personal contact in face-to-face meetings.
- A strong brand building environment via product demonstrations, seminars, conferences and sponsorship opportunities.
- The chance to promote brand loyalty via technology displays, hospitality and networking events.
- An ideal platform to launch new products and find sales agents or distributors in new markets.
- The ability to check and evaluate competition.
- Media interaction and press conferences.
- Quality market research opportunities.
- Conferencing opportunities to learn more about future industry trends.
- Top quality international, B2B (business to business) events serving specialized industry sectors.
- A highly targeted audience of your fellow industry professionals.
- The most cost effective means of sourcing products, services and information in your industry.
- Direct personal access to the suppliers of the leading technology.
- The opportunity to question, examine and compare the performance of competitive suppliers from around the world.
- New product launches with linked conferences, exhibitor seminars and networking events.
- The most time efficient forum to keep up to date with new to market technology, state of the art products, innovations and developments in your market.
- An excellent track record of introducing thousands of international companies to new regional partners, importers, agents and distributors.
Furthermore, if you are interested in: increasing productivity or boosting efficiency; finding solutions; reducing costs; seeking inspiration or new ideas; developing international contacts; improving industry knowledge and discovering the latest innovations; meeting experts or improving your carbon footprint, participate at our exhibition – it's an investment in the future of your business.